see the whole picture
Zenaciti's Diligence 360 technique provides investors an honest, nuanced view of products, processes, and leaders.
Diligence 360 services
Zenaciti provides a complete suite of technical due diligence research, reporting, and analysis. A typical due diligence project from Zenaciti includes:
- On-site meetings with key stakeholders
- Assess product features, technical capabilities, and development practices
- Review go-to-market strategies
- Review sales practices, pricing, and fulfilment
- Review customer success practices
- Assess leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Identify competitive and market threats
- Conduct a security and risk assessment of the environment
- Product report and presentation
The Zenaciti Difference
Zenaciti draws conclusions from scientific methods of analysis, not hype and speculation.
We test products directly for usability, security, scalability, and marketability.
Zenaciti maintains a network of IT operators, leaders, and industry insiders to provide real-world feedback and insights.
Zenaciti provides honest insights based on real-world experiences.
examples of our work
secure web gateway
Zenaciti provided technical validation and market analysis to a private equity firm.
Zenaciti assessed the technology and go-to-market strategy for a virtualized firewall product.
Managed Security (MSSP)
Zenaciti provided a comprehensive analysis of the MSSP market and competitive acquisition targets.
Endpoint security (XDR)
Technical, competitive, and market analysis for a European syndicate investing in an XDR provider.