Writers' Focus Session
Hosted by Andrew Plato
Each Monday at 8:00 am Pacific, Zenaciti’s CEO Andrew Plato hosts a 2-hour Writers’ Focus Session. Here is what you can expect.
- 8:00 am (Pacific): Session begins
- 8:00 – 8:15 am: Each member shares what they are working on. We discuss writing strategies, trends, and ideas.
- 8:15 – 9:45 am: Everybody goes on mute and focuses on writing.
- 9:45 – 10:00 am: We rejoin the session and share our progress as well as any roadblocks we encountered.
The purpose of these sessions is to focus on writing (or any other creative task) for 90 minutes each week.
- There is no commitment required
- You are free to come and go as you please
- The sessions are free of charge
- We use Microsoft Teams for the calls
- While we do not usually workshop each others’ material, you are welcome to share and provide feedback
- We currently have a diverse group of fiction, non-fiction, and marketing-focused writers
This is an excellent way to kick off your week and collaborate with fellow writers.